Mr. Claus was a Russian toymaker who was so generous with his prices he eventually died from lack of money for heat and food. On December 25 every year, he would give out his toys out for free.
"My toys give children happiness. I feel it in my belly."
(this is a head canon for who Santa was before he was a guardian, it is not by any means correct or accurate to the movie rise of the guardians. don’t be a butt and yell at me for this.)
8 Notes/ Hide
- welcometotheblackimpala reblogged this from bubblybuttmunch
- welcometotheblackimpala likes this
- yipyip-avatarstate reblogged this from bubblybuttmunch
- evrthingsucks likes this
- laughingpsalmist reblogged this from bubblybuttmunch
- laughingpsalmist likes this
- ask-shyandfriends likes this
- veryghostlythoughts likes this
- bubblybuttmunch posted this