Mr. Claus was a Russian toymaker who was so generous with his prices he eventually died from lack of money for heat and food. On December 25 every year, he would give out his toys out for free.
"My toys give children happiness. I feel it in my belly."
(this is a head canon for who Santa was before he was a guardian, it is not by any means correct or accurate to the movie rise of the guardians. don’t be a butt and yell at me for this.)
8 Notes/ Hide
- from-under-the-murder-scene reblogged this from bubblybuttmunch
- from-under-the-murder-scene likes this
- yipyip-avatarstate reblogged this from bubblybuttmunch
- evrthngsucks likes this
- pipplets reblogged this from bubblybuttmunch
- pipplets likes this
- ask-shyandfriends likes this
- koujacking-it likes this
- bubblybuttmunch posted this