Mr. Claus was a Russian toymaker who was so generous with his prices he eventually died from lack of money for heat and food. On December 25 every year, he would give out his toys out for free.
"My toys give children happiness. I feel it in my belly."
(this is a head canon for who Santa was before he was a guardian, it is not by any means correct or accurate to the movie rise of the guardians. don’t be a butt and yell at me for this.)
8 Notes/ Hide
- musicxmisery reblogged this from bubblybuttmunch
- musicxmisery likes this
- yipyip-avatarstate reblogged this from bubblybuttmunch
- sorrrymom likes this
- killrobkazinsky reblogged this from bubblybuttmunch
- killrobkazinsky likes this
- ask-shyandfriends likes this
- koujacking-it likes this
- bubblybuttmunch posted this